6th of August 2012 at 3:02 PM
255 days, 15 hours, 48 min
Ivory Tree Game Lodge is situated in the north eastern region of the Pilanesberg National Park, the closest point of entry is through Bakgatla Gate. Nestled in the basin of an ancient amphitheatre divided by riverine woodlands and elephant trails lies an exclusive private game lodge. The central facility includes, stunning feature pool, bar, conference room, dinning room, boma, reception and curio shop.
128 beds in 64 suites presented as;
60 standard suites and 4 executive suites.
Each standard suite features;
◦ Twin beds.
◦ En-suite bathroom and outside shower.
◦ Tea & coffee making facilities.
◦ Mini bar fridge.
◦ Mini safes.
◦ Climate control air-conditioning system.
◦ Covered patio.
Each executive suite features;
◦ All inclusions in standard suites and;
▫ Lounge which can accommodate
▫ Fire place.
▫ Private plunge pool subject to availability.
◦ Feature swimming pool.
◦ Intimate lounges flow onto outdoor patio.
◦ Two outdoor dining areas (Boma).
◦ Curio / gift shop.
◦ Two conference venues.
◦ Bush dinner venue.
◦ Dawn and afternoon / evening safaris in
10 seater – open vehicles.
◦ Numerous activities at the nearby Sun City
◦ Hot air ballooning.
◦ Numerous incentive activities both within
the reserve and within the surrounding area.